-Load capacity: 150 lbs. per cup;Comes with a carrying case for free;
-Fast attachment on smooth, nonporous flat surfaces;
-Red-line indicator warns user of any vacuum loss;
-Release valve lever permits quick and complete release;
-Check valve allows repumping without loss of remaining vacuum.
Use the cup on clean, relatively smooth, nonporous surfaces, at temperatures from 10 to 120 Fahrenheit . Moisture or contaminants can reduce the slip resistance of the cup. The red-line indicator may not perform reliably at elevations above 5000 feet.
1) Position the hand cup on the contact surface so the red line will be visible if it should appear while lifting the load. CAUTION: Test the cup for staining or deformation of load surfaces with light colors or soft coatings.
2) Pump the plunger until the cup attaches completely. When the red line is hidden, vacuum is sufficient for lifting.
3) Check the plunger frequently to make sure the cup remains securely attached. If the red line appears while lifting, set down the load immediately and pump the plunger until the red line is hidden again.
1) Set the load on a secure support.
2) Press the valve release lever until the cup disengages completely.
Since aging and wear reduce the capacity of the rubber pad, it should be replaced at least once every 2 years or whenever cuts, slits or other surface damage is discovered. Always inspect vacuum pads before use. Clean vacuum pads and the load surface between each lift. Make sure both surfaces are dry and free of any dirt or obstruction. Make sure plunger has enough lubrication for pump.
Do not use suction cup for climbing nor pull ups!
Damo Diamond Tools, LLC is not responsible for any personal injuries and property damages due to incorrect usage of our products according to our Instructions.