5" Dry Polishing Pads
- Ware an apron, a gauze mask and safety glasses first. Connect a Back Holder to the Polisher or Angle Grinder, and attach a Dry Pad of grit 50 to the Back Holder. Set the speed at 3,000-4,000RPM and start polishing process.
- Moving two passes across and one pass up and down is a good technique. Make sure all prior scratches are removed before moving onto the next grit.Repeat the same process using all 7 pads to complete the polishing process.Polish from grit 50 to grit 3000 respectively. Do not skip.
- Dry pads are designed for use on jobs without using water, but polishing with a small amount of water to wet the object surface will ultimately reach a better result.
- If you want to achieve the best polishing results on granite or other natural stones, use Buff Pad as the last step. Wet the workpiece and run the Buff Pad semi-wet with very low water. When the water is consumed, the process is complete. Repeat as necessary to improve the luster and achieve the mirror effect result.
- Go to How to for more usage information.