- Diamond Grit 50;
- Most popular wet pads, widely used;
- Utilizing our patent metal bond tech., the pads are super aggressive and long lasting;
- Wet applications;
- Maximum speed 4,000RPM.
(1) Widely used for wet polishing of granite, marble, concrete, engineered stone, terrazzo, porcelain and quartz.
(2) Wear rubber gloves/boots, an apron and safety glasses first. Connect a Back Holder to the Polisher, and attach a DAMO Wet Pad of grit 50 to the Back Holder. Control the amount of water used when polishing. You only need to keep the surface slightly wet. Set the speed at 3,000-4,000RPM and start polishing process.
(3) Moving two passes across and one pass up and down is a good technique. After polishing with each grit pad, make sure to wipe clean the working surface with a wet towel. This will prevent any left over polishing particles that will get into the next grit pad to scratch the surface. Make sure all prior scratches are removed before moving onto the next grit. Repeat the same process until grit 800.
(4) Turn off the water supply on grit 1500 and 3000. Wet the surface with a small amount of water. Polishing with grit 1500 until the area you are working on becomes dry. Wet the material once again with a small amount of water, continue polishing with grit 3000 until you achieve the high gloss and luster on the material.
(5) Polish from grit 50 to grit 3000 respectively. Do not skip.
(6) If you want to achieve the best polishing results on granite, use Buff Pad as the last step. Wet the workpiece and run the Buff Pad semi-wet with very low water. When the water is consumed, the process is complete. Repeat as necessary to improve the luster and achieve the mirror effect result.